Contributions & Usage Terms
Four Corners would like to offer researchers the most complete version of the digital archive, to reinstate any material that has been redacted wherever possible, and to include relevant material currently missing from our archive.
We have endeavoured to obtain copyright permission from all Camerawork magazine, Half Moon Photography Workshop and Four Corners’ contributors, but we ask that anyone who has written, photographed or created any content for any of the above to contact us and confirm whether they give permission for their work to be made available on the site by emailing: email@example.com
If any contributor or a third party objects to the inclusion of their work now or at any point in the future, or wishes to make their content live but with restrictions, we can anonymise, make alterations or remove the material. In this event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online Camerawork magazine material is made available as low resolution scanned pages, and images, articles and other materials cannot be downloaded individually.
Four Corners is very grateful to the many contributors who have given permission for their material to be made available for this project.
All the material featured on Four Corners digital archive is for the purposes of non-commercial private study, teaching, learning and research only, except where stated. The usage terms for material on the site differ according to their individual copyright status. Researchers should refer to the related caption for each image, article or other item on the Four Corners Archive to find out how it can be used. Unless otherwise stated, all material is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence.
All other material on this site is made available under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and is the copyright of the individual contributor. Permission to re-use this material in any way should be sought from the individual contributor or their representative.
For all commercial enquiries or to purchase material, users should contact the copyright holder directly.
We ask that users treat the material on this website with respect. The content made available is provided under differing terms and conditions, which are noted next to each contribution. A failure to use the material appropriately and/or misusing it may constitute a breach of the license terms, a breach of the law, or both.
Four Corners respects intellectual property rights, as well as ethical, moral and traditional knowledge concerns. We ask that anyone reusing digital images from this archive under any of the terms outlined above apply the following principles:
- Please credit the author.
- Please respect the creators’ works, including their moral rights.
- Please ensure that you consider traditional cultural expressions and all ethical concerns in using the material, and make sure that any information relating to the creator is clear and accurate.
- For the works available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Licence, any adaptations made to a contribution should be marked as your adaptation, and the use of the work should always be treated with respect.
- Unless asked otherwise by the creator, please preserve all notices attached to the works – this will notify other users of any copyright restrictions and encourage appropriate use of the resource.
If you have any queries about how to use material on the Four Corners Archive site please contact email@example.com